Engagement of my services can be on a number of flexible arrangements that are adjusted to suit your requirements and your needs. This can include;
- Project specific engagement – engaged for a defined time period / project requirement
- Day rate engagement – flexible and can be extended or terminated with ease and minimal advance notice
- Fixed cost for delivery of the service – an upfront defined and agreed cost for delivering your HR needs
• Honesty and Integrity – without compromise
• Solutions Orientated – a focus on achieving your business objectives
• Expertise – significant up to date expertise and knowledge gained through managed experience
• Pragmatic – ‘realistic’ solutions derived from establishing an awareness of your business culture
• Client Relationships – a view to developing long term & trusted relationships with clients
My Working Principles
Whilst I have Client Relationships as a Value, this is more about building and establishing business relationships quickly within an organisation in order that I can utilise those relationships to understand and therefore resolve the task first time and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
My Clients engage me to resolve problems that they are not able to – possibly due to capacity challenges, capability, knowledge or experience gaps within their business. My role is to quickly understand the challenge, propose and recommend solutions and then own the problem through to resolution.
One of the benefits of engaging a Consultant who is external to the organisation, is that the good ones will have experiences outside of your business and market sector. My knowledge and experience enables me to challenge your internal thinking and bring different perspectives and solutions to the table. Whilst I am experienced in providing potentially new perspectives to a process, I am equally capable of delivering a solution that meets the businesses standard approach.
We have worked with Nigel and Blackwell Consultancy across various projects for major Global and Corporate Brands. His corporate governance and ability to advise clients at a strategic level is second to none, let alone then assisting C-Suite Management in translating that into very clear and precise deliverables and increased shareholder value. Highly commercially astute, his attention to detail is of the sharpest in the HR profession. We would always recommend him without question.
Peter Heffron, Managing Director, Hunter Maclean